Central Europe MP Route Project

• Stibitz HBF + Town, WIP

The first town on the other side of the river that divides the map in half. This town is located at the Czech/German border. Line on the bottom continues to Dabach via Stibitz Nord, Oberwambach and Rhenfeld. Mainline on the right continues to Niederfeld via Südbergen. Mainline on top will continue to Bažinov (Czechia).

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• 23 minutes past midnight and I just realised I built 3 towns in a little over 2 weeks. Yep, faster than ever. Doubt I am gonna keep this speed up as I enter the more populated areas of Niederburg relatively soon. And I haven´t started work on the city or harbor yet, nor the car factory.

I have just about finished the area around "Südbergen Dreistein Bhf" (S-Bahn), with a flyover junction that heads south to Austria. Next station is Bad Meisenberg (S-Bahn), followed by a junction for a line from Switzerland. This line to Switzerland also has the car factory on it. After that, I got another S-Bahn station at Niederburg suburbs, and then Niederburg Hbf.

• Mika

Hat das Label von TRS 2019 auf TRS 2022 geändert.

• Work is progressing nicely. I am almost done with the town of Bad Meisenberg. Now working on terrain around the split of tracks towards Switzerland.

I have managed to build the southern half of the route with a lot less urban areas than initially planned. It´s better for the performance (less street details), and my sanity (less street details). I am still trying to keep the scenery interesting, from the lake at Stibitz to the Airport in Südbergen. Dreistein will have a nice river and a dam nearby, Bad Meisenberg will catch your attention with a Hotel/Spa on a hill, and the fields of cows and sheep. The car factory on the line towards Switzerland will have a town next to it, but it doesn´t have a name yet. This town will exist only so that I have an excuse of running more Swiss trains :face_with_tongue:

I will have pictures from these areas eventually.

The next driving videos will include Niederburg, but as this is the central point of work and the route, it will take the longest amount of time to actually build. Therefore more driving videos from CEM Germany will have to wait several months.

Catenary in Niederburg is around 30% finished. It´s a mess of wires that even we have a hard time following, but we are making sure it is all properly set up. The catenary here is so complicated we had to draw a sketch of how we want to implement it.

We are also keeping a little progress table so we know who made what, as well as notes and stuff to keep us on track with this project. There is a lot more to come but I won´t spoil anything yet, as it is a lot of work that has been done and will have to be done.

Snipper from progress sheet:

Catenary preparations at Niederburg:

image.png?ex=670bed9d&is=670a9c1d&hm=3a7823d85c8454bb5103624026e2894fbd1d4ded665aaaf5cdef814d5a33a784&

image.png?ex=670bcb6f&is=670a79ef&hm=744f594d227ef838d13bbeaa0b1758e915b676a93c278e621008ecec13216e91&

The signalling aspect of the whole route will be designed and finished towards the end, on top of other upgrades like superelevation, track condition, more details in certain locations and better mix of textures.